ITutormind Digital Education LLP (hereafter referred to as “iTutormind” or “The Company” or “We” or “Us”) and/or its affiliates respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your and your family’s personal information when you are using www.itutormind.com”. We want our services to be safe and secure for our users.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
1.1 COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
ITutormind collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website “www.itutormind.com”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your email address, telephone number, name, children’s name or other information, to access protected information on “www.itutormind.com” or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
• Your name
• Email addresses
• Telephone numbers
• Country, City and State
We keep track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. Email address and mobile number are the mandatory “Personal Information” which is required to be provided during the registration (sign-up) process. Additional personal information such as the name of the child, and year of study, will be required in order to complete the registration process.
Once you register with ITutormind and sign-in to the services, we can automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may use third party contractors and service providers to process your data and / or to contact you for the purposes you have chosen. Such contractors and service providers are contractually bound to protect your information in the same way as we do. We use such information for the purposes for which you have provided specific consent.
1.2 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To make the experience better for prospective clients: the information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application www.itutormind.com user friendly.
2. To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
3. Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties, affiliates/subsidiaries who provide services to our website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, clients service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When we share Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
2. DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
2.1 INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
1. We may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
• under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
• to comply with legal process;
• to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
• to enforce our terms and conditions; and
• to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
2. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the relevant third party.
3. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
• permitted or required by law; or,
• trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
• Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
3. CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. We receive consent from individuals prior to:
• Collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party.
• Transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence.
• Using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
3.2 CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.itutormind.com”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
4. COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, affiliates/subsidiaries, clients, vendors and other third-party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. We ensure that our supplier employs industry-standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our “www.itutormind.com” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or another form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password-protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “www.itutormind.com” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
As is the case with many sites, when you visit our site and complete a registration form, we will place a “cookie” on your computer, which helps us identify you more quickly when you return. We will not use “cookies” or other devices to follow your click stream on the Internet generally but will use them, and other devices, to determine which pages or information you find most useful or interesting on our own Web sites.
Most browsers permit you to refuse to accept a "cookie" offered by a Web site. You will not be denied access to any part of the website on account of your refusal to accept a “cookie” but your transactions through this Web site may be delayed due to the time it takes you to re-enter basic information necessary to complete a transaction.
Should you choose to unsubscribe or to be forgotten, the cookies will be disabled.
6. RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
Your personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the stated purposes and should be disposed of thereafter. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. If you wish that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt of the request. However, we may l retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.